QUOTE FOR THE DAY

27 July 2012

London Olympics 2012


[ed. I feel the following comments sum up the whole corporate/political party they call the "Olympics" quite beautifully...]


"I really wish I was one of these shallow fun chasing individuals who are embracing all things Olympic but I'm not. I hate that there is so much wickedness going on in all our institutions and the powers that be hope to distract us with this false glory fest. I wish I could put my fury aside and join in with the flag waving while so many in our society are suffering such hardship - that would be nicer for me - but I can't. More than all of that I wish these hedonists would share my priorities and that we had never embarked on such an immoral waste of money."

- Hard Working Londoner, London


"By the time the Olympic "legacy" costs are incorporated, the cost including interest, hidden PFIs, clear up, stuff sold off below cost, subsidies, adaptation of the site for future use, reinstatement of facilities and maintenance of structures and environment, the REAL cost is closer to TWENTY FIVE BILLION. And this doesn't include the disruption to business and commerce that in forbidding the use of symbols, displays and bunting to celebrate, and the bullying threats by the "Brand police" has cost further billions in lost business, investment and employment."

- The Punisher, Darlington, HMP-ENGLAND

"I couldn't give a flying c**p about the Olympics - it is just "games", nothing more - and utterly inane and unimportant. Why should we care about getting a silver in the women's javelin or the men's 400m hurdles. This is just a diversion - nothing more."

 

..

..

The Puppet Master

The Puppet Master

.

.
Michelle Obama

Miss you George! But not that much.

Pelosi

Pelosi
Pelosi

Blatter's Football Circus

Mr Charisma Vladimir Putin

Putin shows us his tender side.

Obama discusses the election

Obama arrested

Obama arrested
Or ought to be...

Cameron Acknowledges his base

Be Very Careful

Beatrice announces her summer plans.

Zuckerberg